Thank you for your attention to our brand.
As an Ukrainian manufacturer of high-quality tools we would like to keep our business and provide financial support for military needs in our country ( 20% from each order), so we keep performing orders in usual terms and conditions. Our location near Polish border allows it.
Please contact us via messangers to complete your order and you will become a part of fight for Ukrainian liberty 💙💛
Whatsapp, Telegram, Viber +380506820787
Palm carving straight chisel 3mm (art.130003) is easily applied for detailed patterns and create beautiful engraving.
The straight bevel allows you to cleanup backround of your item or make cuts on item to smooth down a surface.
Palm tools feature a small handle that's wider at the top to nestle in the palm of the hand. These tools are designed to be pushed with the hand and not tapped with a mallet. They're used mostly for detail work in woodworking, gypsycarving and linocutting.
- high quality carbon steel
- 3mm metal thickness
- 58-60 HRC hardness
- blade length - 80mm
- total tool length - 130mm
- sharpened and ready to use
- oak wood handle finished with linseed oil
- for soft and hard wood
- tested by wood carvers
- better then PFEIL
- combined shipping
Every chisel passed through the technical control department before it is shipped. Quality control test sharpening quality, hardening and hardness of the metal, which ensure long lasting and comfortable using of the tool in carving. Tools are carefully packed while delivering. Cutting edges are protected from the damages. Company guarantee the declared quality of the tools and proper condition while receiving.
Manufacturer STRYI successfully works already 10 years. During this time company has improved its production capacity as much as possible increasing quality and technical specifications. Manufacturer is caring about the Customer and is providing full range of services for wood carver: 24/7 consultation, wide range of instrument, goods for tool's handling, wood blanks and online / offline carving education.
- Full time qualified consultation
- Tool comes sharpened and ready to use right from the package, carefully packed while delivering, cutting edges are protected from the damages.
- Fast and prompt shipping to any country
- Associated goods for woodcarving
- Feedback on different web sites and forums.
- VIP offers – producing tools according to client’s drawing
- guaranty of the declared quality of the tools and proper condition while receiving.
Average delivery time:
U.S. - 12-18 days
U.K. - 14-30 days
Canada – 18-30 days
Australia and New Zealand - 20-40 days
France and Germany – 10-20 days
Italy and Russia – 20-35 days
Spain, Belgium, The Netherlands – 16-26 days
Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland – 12-24 days.
India, South Korea, Singapore, Hong-Kong, China – 18-30 days
Egypt, South Africa – 22-45 days.
Other countries - 20-45 days
If you are not satisfied with your item for any reason, please:
1. Email us to get the return mailing address;
2. Write down 'RETURN' clearly on the envelop and return to the address provided;
3. You will be contacted about the refund or replacement once the returned item is received.
Please note that postage is NOT refundable.
We are striving to receive Positive feedbacks and 100% satisfaction from our client.
Please contact us immediately BEFORE you give neutral or negative feedback so that we can resolve the problems which arose due to certain circumstances.