Thank you for your attention to our brand.
As an Ukrainian manufacturer of high-quality tools we would like to keep our business and provide financial support for military needs in our country ( 20% from each order), so we keep performing orders in usual terms and conditions. Our location near Polish border allows it.
Please dont hesitate to contact us for any details via messangers
Whatsapp, Telegram, Viber +380506820787
Gouge #5 profile unpolished chisel STRYI Standart
Purpose of use: flat-relief, artistic, contour carving, cutting recesses in wood, cleaning ornaments and background, removing chamfers, as well as cleaning after CNC.
Wood application: without restrictions, soft and hard wood.
The type of tool is a gouge.
- Article - 100520.
- Tool series - PROFI (polished).
- Width of a cutting edge - 20 mm.
- The length of the metal part is 100 mm.
- Metal thickness - 2 mm.
- The presence of sharpening - yes.
- Profile number - 5.
- Steel grade - U8.
- Rockwell hardness of metal - 58-62HRC.
- Handle material - wood, oak.
- The length of the handle is 120 mm.
- The handle is covered with linseed oil.
- The presence of a restraining ring to strengthen the handle - yes.
- The total length of the tool is 220 mm.
- The weight of the tool is 65 g.
Warranty service - the entire service life of the tool (minimum service life of 20 years)
The control of each STRYI production process, and especially the correct heat treatment, ensures a long service life of the tool without frequent additional re-sharpening during operation.
We also draw your attention to the fact that STRYI is the only manufacturer that provides a free service of the tool for the entire period of its operation (tool restoration, re-sharpening or re-sharpening of the tool).
The presence of professional sharpening when buying a tool allows you to immediately start working with any type of wood, and the convenient shape of the handle will save your hands from fatigue during prolonged use.
How we make tools: