Wood carving axe, hand carpentry tool STRYI, Profi, art. 360001
The purpose of use - joinery, volumetric and sculptures and woodworking, making blanks.
Perfect for everyday green wood processing.
Light weight, short handle, extra sharp.
Wood application: No restrictions, soft and hard wood
- Type of tool - hand tool, tool for carving
- Item code - 360001
- instrument series - PROFI
- Steel brand – carbon steel
- Hardness of metal behind Rockwell - 58-62HRC
- Cutting edge width – 120 mm.
- The length of the metal part is 130 mm
- Thickness of metal – 5 mm.
- The presence of sharpening - yes
Material of the handle- wood, oak
Handle covering - linseed oil
Presence of limiting rings for strengthening of the handle - No
The weight of the instrument is 0,820 kg.
Warranty service – the entire period of tool operation (minimum period of operation 20 years)
Control of every STRYI production process, and especially correct heat treatment ensures long tool life without frequent additional re-treatment during the process.
We also draw your attention that STRYI is the only manufacturer who provides free service of the instrument for the whole period of its operation (tool restoration, re-sharpening or regrinding)
The availability of professional sharpening when buying tools allows you to start working with any kind of tree, and the convenient shape of the handle saves your hands from drowning in the process of long-term use
If you are not satisfied with your item for any reason, please:
1. Email us to get the return mailing address;
2. Write down 'RETURN' clearly on the envelop and return to the address provided;
3. You will be contacted about the refund or replacement once the returned item is received.
Please note that postage is NOT refundable.
We are striving to receive Positive feedbacks and 100% satisfaction from our client.
Please contact us immediately BEFORE you give neutral or negative feedback so that we can resolve the problems which arose due to certain circumstances.